Sunday, October 23, 2005

Breakfast finally!, not at Tiffany's though.

The human mind works in funny ways. Or so it seems after pulling in a textbook all-nighter. The one where you start working post-dinner and go to bed post-breakfast. Been a while since I did that.
Just came back from the Sunday breakfast and am writing this, so it may be incoherent. What I couldn't understand about the breakfast was that what on earth were those ten other guys doing at 8 in the morning on a sunday in the mess hall !!! This is supposed to be IIT, where people are so exhausted from playing comp games on a weekend, that they develop carpal-tunnel overnight. I guess the IIT Bombay chaps are way too geeky as compared to their Delhi counterparts.

Now that some pooris are inside my stomach, I feel pretty good. The illusion of Homer Simpson guzzling a Duff has vanished and the brain seems to have come out of the twilight zone. Guess I should eat breakfast more often than once a year.

Oh one last thing though . I couldn't help recalling those 9:29 a.m. jalebi sessions on Shivalik Sundays :( . Going to bed at 7am on a sunday, waking at 9:29 and grabbing the last few pieces of jalebis from the mess hall and going back to bed - now that requires superhuman willpower.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, kya yaad dilaa diya tune... man, I miss those jalebis, flipping over delhi times ;), and basking in the sun on WB floor... What a way to spend time on a Sunday :).

-varun

Anonymous said...

Dude, kya yaad dilaa diya tune... man, I miss those jalebis, flipping over delhi times ;), and basking in the sun on WB floor... What a way to spend time on a Sunday :).

anshu said...

Man! u remind me of IITK times. Less than an year back. I used to go morning walks at 6:30 am. After a night out, that is. Pass some time over net and had a breakfast and a good days sleep.

6 months into the IT industry and here I am :(. going to bed at 10:p.m. latest, getting up at 5:30. Afraid to death of outings on Sundays lest it should disturb my carefully preserved routine... boohooo hoo :((

badarivasa said...

Interesting blog about your hunger for lust, keep up the good work hunger for lust

beissirissa said...

hunger for lusthunger for lustInteresting blog about your hunger for lust, keep up the good work hunger for lust hunger for lust