Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Going the family way

A single man's life is a waste. I say this because till recently, I was a single man. This holiday season, I decided that enough was enough and that I would find true happiness by the year end. I couldn't have been truer.

For you see, today I met someone. It has been called 'the thunderbolt' or 'love at first sight' but whatever the prose, the poetry remains the same. I am in love. Let me offer a feeble attempt at describing my true love.

Thin and slim, light as a feature, with a fragile figure that redefines the word "delicate". And what a complexion! With Just the right hue, the skin sure has a magical glow. And that soft touch! A mere brush with the finger is enough to send shivers. And before I get too consumed by the physicality of the thing, let me just say that I have never met someone so easygoing and friendly. A personality that is sophisticated yet not fussy.

I have just one teeny-tiny complaint though. I wish my new iPod cost the same in India that it does in the US. Well, as they say, "har kisi ko muqammal jahan nahin milta..." (you can't have a cake and eat it too).

PS: We have decided that we will only have two cherubic 512MB iShuffles and no more.

12 comments:

Mudra said...

Hehehe... congratulations! An iPod comes high on my list of "Things To Buy Once I Earn A Phooti Kaudi" (though it will admittedly cost a LOT more than a phooti kaudi).

Loved the last bit about having only 2 iShuffles :D Family planning and all that.

Tweety said...

Congratulations :-) You did it.. finally! And yeah.. I cant help wondering what happens to the solemn "till-death-do-us-part" nuptials when ver2.0 arrives :p ?

~ Tweety

Asterix said...

@mudra: Yeah I can't bear the thought of the house littered with dozens of iShuffles and iGriffins, and my poor iNano becoming as fat as an iPodVideo! :)

@tweety: hmmm...you have a point there. Guess I should start working on my "its not you, its me" routine right away ;-)

Maverick said...

Congrats dude for getting the love of your life ... GO PLAY
its on my list too but wish I act beyond 2 waqt ka butter chicken !!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.. so now you're in the iPod club.. Congrats!! :-)
V

Asterix said...

@maverick, @V: Thanks but my life has already stopped revolving around it! :( The honeymoon is over I guess.

manish said...

Hey dude, it is said that you can't buy love. But I guess you managed to achieve that too.

Asterix said...

@manish: One who says that love can't be bought either didn't have any money or didn't try hard enough :)

silverine said...

LOL so cute and funny!!! Catching up with all your old posts *pant*

Asterix said...

@silverine: Thanks! Well hurry up! There is a lot of catching up to do.

Preity said...

Hey Congratulations... I like it...I like your blogs..hey you can see mine as well...

http://jollypreity.blogspot.com

Thanks

Keep it up!

Preity

blog49 said...

Hi,

This blog is really fantastic as I have gone through all the posts. I don't know why the blog mater is not interested in posting some more relative information. I request the blog mater to add some more content to this great blog. I shall link from my blogs to this blog soon.

I have come across a nice matrimonial site where you have no pay nothing for registration of your profiles and also for searching for apt profiles. This is an entire free service for every one at this moment. Please logon to http://www.matrifind.com and register your profile for free.

Later come and search for suitable profiles. We are going to promote this new service heavily so millions will login to the site all will see your profile free. So act now and visit the site to register now