Friday, September 02, 2005

My world this week

This has been a very hectic and forgetable week. Began with me having long bouts of beer-drinking..sometimes 3-4 nights in a row, just to make up for lost time. Have to admit, watching Australia lose to England, while drinking beer, is one of the most cherishable moments of my life :)

It went downhill from there. Because then came a couple of ultra-sobering assignments, which took longer than usual to complete - thus involving me and Bhide in long marathon sessions of coding and analysis. I dont recall ever spending 3 consecutive days on a single assignment back in undergrad time. Celebrated the assignment completion by a beer drinking binge (what else?) at a local seedy pub, thus causing my first ever beer hangover. Although all that beer induced gas did help me float the next day in the swimming pool :))

Then somewhere between beer and coding, I realised that I have a quiz to study for. I dont remember being so blasphemous in my entire life. I guess if I can pull this week through, I can deal with anything.

As always, thanks for reading.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thand rakh puttar, you know you are a big stud as well as I know. Yeh assignments etc to ho hi jaati hai towards the end [somehow miraculously]. Yeh daaru peeni thodi kam kar de, Bewde :P.

Chal then, take it easy.
Varun

Anonymous said...

Rahul, come over for some beer. That should brighten things.

VSM-Whats up?

Anonymous said...

Rahul, come over for some beer. That should brighten things.

VSM-Whats up?

Raghu

Anonymous said...

Yo Raghu,
Life is peaceful on my side :).
Yeh main kya sun raha hoon, YOU and BEER :o... what has this world come to :P. How are you dude? How is life in Mumbai?
-Varun